Grab the brass ring

These are two of the magnificent bronze doors that open into our state capital building in Olympia.  To me they symbolize the magnificence of my friend's new career as a legislative aid and serve as a fitting tribute to all the exciting changes in her life.

I suspect there are doors opening everywhere for all of us, much of the time.  Just because they're not always quite this spectacular, that doesn't mean there isn't a wonderful new opportunity waiting on the other side.  But it's not enough to admire the doors: you really need to grab that brass ring and pull...

But that's all I have time to say today; gotta run.  I'm giving a presentation at the camera club tonight AND it's final dress rehearsal before our play opens, so I'm doing my best to be in two places at once. Without LITERALLY breaking a leg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © visionprimordial. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.