Go figure!

I got word this morning that prints of this image -- which the gallery decided to use as the postcard image for the current show -- have sold out, and they want more. 

So when I came home from my usual Thursday morning coffee date, I had to leave again and go off to Silverdale to buy more matts, then come home and make more prints of the image, then matt and mount and label and package them, and then drive them into town to the gallery. 

I'm not complaining, you understand; it's just not quite how I expected my day to go.  And I never anticipated that this image would become so popular.  But then -- I'm not a horse person; I just thought it was funny.  Almost as funny as finding myself sleepless in the middle of the night (which rarely happens to me) and coming downstairs to find Mr. Ed on the TV. At 3 am? Who knew!

All of this is just to explain why the blog is getting off to a late start -- and totally devoid of spiritual content.  I barely woke up in time for coffee, so never read, never meditated, and never got to anything on my to do list. 

Some days are just like that, you know?

"Hmph," say these horses. "A likely story; do you really expect us to believe you?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © visionprimordial. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.