Resting in the heart of God

Can you see the heart in this picture?  This was the view from the dining hall at Camp Huston, where I spent the last two days photographing snow (we got almost 10 inches over the weekend) and creating some new Soul Collages.

It was a lovely time: there was a terrible snowstorm as I was driving up, but I drove the last 20 miles or so directly behind a snow plow, so I was as safe as could be. 

My bed was comfy, the room was cosy, the food was delicious, and the liturgies and services (conducted by the Reverend Gail Wheatley, priest of St. Andrews, Port Angeles, who I had not met before) were totally refreshing: I felt like I was resting in the heart of God.

I am terrifically grateful for my time away, and I look forward to sharing some wonderful new images with you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © visionprimordial. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.