Moving on

I suspect some of you will breathe a sigh of relief when I say I've decided to stop publishing these constructed images for a while.

It's not that I won't still be working on them, or that I won't be sharing them from time to time.  But with all the possibilities that are opening up around them, they take longer to create.  I was only able to generate one yesterday, and when I emerged from my office late in the afternoon my body was definitely objecting to the time pressure -- and the image really didn't feel quite done.

It's good, I think, to listen to what our bodies tell us; good to notice when the balance is off, and good, also, to notice when the seasons change and the demands on our time begin to shift. 

And so I ask -- what's shifting in your life?  What wants to be born in you, and what needs to be weeded or pruned to give it space to grow?  Where has the balance shifted; where do you feel constricted -- and what would it take for you to breathe more comfortably?  Listen to what your body is telling you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © visionprimordial. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.